Stay updated on the latest trends of Green Finance
Biodiversity in Environmental Impact Assessments (BEIA) | Course
March / 19 / 2019
April / 29 / 2019
March / 19 / 2019 April / 29 / 2019
This course provides a knowledge base on accepted good practices for the effective incorporation of biodiversity in the process of social and environmental impact assessment.
It is divided into five modules:
1) Development and biodiversity.
2) Good practices for the collection of biodiversity baseline data.
3) Good practices for the evaluation of biodiversity impacts management.
4) Effective measures to mitigate the impacts on biodiversity.
5) Biodiversity and the challenge of sustainable development.
The 2021 agenda will deliver fresh, robust, and action-oriented insights into creating a sustainable ocean economy. The virtual week offers the opportunity to access highly curated content and the chance to make meani...
Webinar | Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America
UNEP FI, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and FINRESP co- organize a Webinar on “Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America ”on February 2nd, 2021 at ...