September / 27 / 2021
October / 15 / 2021
UNEP FI, with the support of CAF – Development Bank of Latin America – and eco.business Fund, offer the Virtual Course which aims to prepare banking institutions to conduct TCFD-responsive assessments and disclosures, and builds on the innovative work of UNEP FI’s pilot groups on TCFD adoption.
The objective is to prepare financial institutions to perform TCFD-responsive assessments and disclosures, and builds on the innovative work of UNEP FI’s pilot groups on TCFD adoption.
The course has recently been updated and the following topics, among others, have been included:
• New part on the UNEP FI TCFD phase 2 pilot.
• New section on transition risk mapping
• New evolving climate regulation
• Mapping of best practices in physical risk assessment
• New section on land use with reference to IPCC 2019
• New relevant material on the pandemic and the physical environment, impacts of the pandemic on markets and energy policy.
This post is also available in: Spanish
|Organizer:||UNEP FI - CAF - eco.business fund - sustainability academy|