Stay updated on the latest trends of Green Finance
Scaling Innovative Climate Finance – Experience from the Lab
November / 23 / 2020
Join the webinar for an interactive panel discussion where we review the findings and discuss how public and private investors, entrepreneurs, and policy-making institutions can better support the scaling up of climate finance instruments.
• Bella Tonkonogy, Associate Director, Climate Policy Initiative
• Adhiti Gupta, Manager of Market Acceleration & Design Funding, Convergence
• Idsert Boersma, Executive Committee Member and Director of Partnerships for Impact, FMO, the Dutch entrepreneurial development bank
• Maria Netto, Financial Markets Principal Specialist, Inter-American Development Bank
• Harold Hirschhofer, Senior Advisor, TCX Fund
Virtual course on “Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Banking Sector”
As understanding among financial institutions of the risks and opportunities imposed by climate change becomes more nuanced and sophisticated, and given the recent emergence of corresponding assessment and disclosure ...
Virtual course on “Corporate Eco-efficiency in Financial Institutions”
The Online Course on Corporate Eco-Efficiency in Financial Institutions (CEFI) seeks to train representatives of the financial sector on how to make efficient use of the resources involved in the daily internal operat...
Sustainable Finance Week is dedicated to the mainstreaming of sustainable finance, with five days of virtual events and editorial content designed to accelerate the trajectory toward $75 trillion in ESG-mandated asset...