Stay updated on the latest trends of Green Finance
ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM OF THE ENERGY SAVING INSURANCE PROGRAM (ESI) IN EL SALVADOR AND BRAZIL | WEBINAR
May / 30 / 2019
May / 30 / 2019
– Objective and functionalities of the Information System of the ESI Program (SI-ESI)
– Description of contents of the different modules of the SI-ESI
– Interaction of the different users with the SI-ESI
– Integration of the SI-ESI in the Platform of a Bank vs storage in the cloud
– Advantages of the system to facilitate the Banks and Insurers to advance energy efficiency operations
-Christophe Hoor, Local Coordinator of the ESI Program – El Salvador
-Armando Anchetta, Commercial Director IPT GROUP – El Salvador
-Henrique Fernandez, IT Manager, Winmaster – Brazil
-Rodrigo Chaparro, Regional Coordinator of the ESI Program – IDB
The 2021 agenda will deliver fresh, robust, and action-oriented insights into creating a sustainable ocean economy. The virtual week offers the opportunity to access highly curated content and the chance to make meani...
Webinar | Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America
UNEP FI, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and FINRESP co- organize a Webinar on “Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America ”on February 2nd, 2021 at ...
The PRI Academic Seminar Series invites leading ESG experts to present their research to academic scholars and investors.
The aim of the series is to:
-give world thought leaders in responsible investing the opportu...