Stay updated on the latest trends of Green Finance
Evaluating the Environmental and Social impact of Development Banks investment projects
October / 26 / 2017
October / 28 / 2016
BID, Alide, BROU
October / 26 / 2017 October / 28 / 2016
BID, Alide, BROU
Through case study and the practice of a systematic methodology, the workshop objective is for participants to gain a better understanding of:
– The importance and benefits of the implementation of Environmental and Social Risk Management Systems (ESMS) for Development Banks.
– The different phases in a proper management of E&S risks
– The E&S risks assessment for a specific sector
– The main mitigation and monitoring measures for identified E&S risks
– The financial structuring, legal clauses and monitoring tools to be taken into account when implementing operations and later on when monitoring them
– Policies and procedures applicable to operations financed through multilateral agencies
– The specificities of operations financed through financial intermediaries (second-tier banks)
The 2021 agenda will deliver fresh, robust, and action-oriented insights into creating a sustainable ocean economy. The virtual week offers the opportunity to access highly curated content and the chance to make meani...
Webinar | Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America
UNEP FI, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and FINRESP co- organize a Webinar on “Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Insurance Sector in Spain and Latin America ”on February 2nd, 2021 at ...
The PRI Academic Seminar Series invites leading ESG experts to present their research to academic scholars and investors.
The aim of the series is to:
-give world thought leaders in responsible investing the opportu...